Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What nicole thinks of gabby douglas' gk collection

Introducing a new segment called:
             "what nicole thinks"



The new gabby douglas line came out recently, her leos are nice,
but they are really expensive. like super. I mean most of it are 
just recolored leos from the old catalog.

This is my favorite out of everything:


E2248  - V Appliqué Leotard by Gabrielle


Price -USD 64.99
YIKES! LOOK AT THE PRICE OF THAT..
i just love the shade
of turqouise in this leo.


click to enlarge.


I just dont really like the leos. I like the red one too the one in the bottom, but everything else is just okay. i mean its not my style.

9 stars.
"expensive and it would not be worth it"




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Gymnastics Leotards for Sale Australia

    ReplyDelete