Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gym Tek Leotards by Gk








Gk Elite Sportswear, (a brand I trust) released "state of the art" leotards called "Gym Tek".
I love how its tagless so it does not itch or hurt. No more annoying piece of paper at the side of your torso. Although sometimes bits of dirt get in the 
"Tech Mesh" which can be very annoying. Nicole was a little bit disctracted when she felt a small, round piece of foam or dirt or--something, but otherwise, I guess she was fine. -Noelle- But It did keep me cool and dry. the only weird thing is that when i took it of its like its damp. :| But it lives up to its standards and the sizing is correct.

I will give "Gk's Gym Tek Leotards" 9 out of 10 stars.
"looked like a biketard with regular and matching shorts, and well, I HATE BIKETARDS"


This is the one i got:   


 


                             







No comments:

Post a Comment